Rubber hoses for hydrotransport of abrasive materials
High quality, resistant hose assigned to suction and pumping of wet and dry sand, gravel and metal filings with subpressure up to 0,063 MPa.
Due to their high flexibility and increased abrasion resistance, rubber pumping or suction-pumping hoses, allow to shape the pipeline in any manner and control the working range of pump during application, without the necessity to relocate the entire pipeline, especially when installed deep under water surface.
- working temp.: from od -30°C to +60°C,
- tube: BR/NR, black, smooth, with abrasive wear max 70mm3 with abrasive wear max 40mm3,
- reinforcement: textile and steel wire coil and two crossed copper coils,
- cover: EPDM/SBR, black with cloth impression, resistant to atmospheric factors,
- electric resistance max 2x106 Ω/m.