- What SIGMA S.A. is
- What personal data is acquired by SIGMA S.A. via the website www.sigmasa.pl
- The purpose of processing the personal data acquired
- The way in which the personal data acquired is protected
- Information about the rights of people whose information is processed by SIGMA S.A.
SIGMA S.A. manufactures machines, equipment and comprehensive technologies for the extraction industry, waste processing technologies and the power industry.
SIGMA S.A. contact details:
Tel.: 81 502 33 33
Fax: 81 502 25 53
The operator of www.sigmasa.pl is SIGMA S.A.
The website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- Through information entered voluntarily in forms
- By storing cookies in the user’s device
INFORMATION IN FORMS
- The website gathers information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The site may also record information about cookie connection parameters and the IP address.
- Data from forms is not provided to third parties except with the user’s consent.
- Data provided in forms may create a base of potential customers.
- Data provided in forms is processed for the purpose of that specific form.
THE AIM OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data processed by SIGMA S.A. serves mainly to make contact in order to carry out business consisting of:
- contact to provide information about SIGMA S.A. products,
- contact for the purposes of recruitment.
Data for these purposes is provided voluntarily.
HOW PERSONAL DATA IS PROTECTED
The personal data processed by SIGMA S.A. is stored on servers located in Poland. SIGMA S.A. has introduced the appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data against unauthorised or illegal processing,including loss, destruction or damage.
In the case of personal data processed in paper form, the data is stored in separate rooms to which only authorised persons have access. In the event that data is processed in rooms to which more people have access, the data is stored in locked cupboards accessible only to people authorised to process data.
INFORMATION ABOUT RIGHTS
The user (person whom the data concerns) has the following rights in connection with data processing:
- to be informed of the processing of personal data,
- to access the personal data being processed,
- to correct the personal data,
- to request the Administrator to delete the personal data,
- to request the Administrator to limit the processing of the personal data,
- to transfer the personal data,
- to object to the processing of personal data,
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data,
- to submit a complaint concerning the processing of personal data to the appropriate supervisory body.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Service uses cookie's.
Cookie's files, in particular text files, are IT data that are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites.
Cookie's are used for the following purposes:
- Creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
- Maintenance of the Website User's session (after logging in).
Software for browsing websites usually allows cookies to be stored in the User's end device by default.
Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
Cookie files placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisiements tailored to the manner in which the User uses the website.
Data are made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
Data enabling the identification of a natural person is only provided with the consent of that person.
The website operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests.
If the User does not want to receive cookies, he may the browser settings. We reserve taht in extreme cases, disbling cookie's support may make it impossible to use the Website and websites.